Thursday 3 January 2013

Project 2 Evaluation

Using the tutorials, I managed to create my short title sequence introducing my made up company. I decided that the name of my film production company would Mirkwater Productions drawing on  influence from The Lord of the Rings as it was on television as I was trying to decide upon a name. I decided to use a fade effect that would reveal the text as it wiped across it. To do so, I utilised the mask tool on adobe After Effects and combined it with the optical flares extension pack. This project took me a little while longer than the first as I was using many different tutorials and taking aspects from them all rather than just one, step by step tutorial. 

After finishing the animation, I decided upon adding sound. To do this I went onto http://www.freesound.org/ and selected a free, downloadable sound so to avoid issues with copyrighting. After finding a sound and adding it to my project, it was complete. 


No comments:

Post a Comment