Thursday 29 November 2012

Project 2 Proposal

For my second project I decided on a title sequence for a game company. I decided on a spacey sort of feel and that my games company would reflect this. I decided on this as I thought the job would be relatively simple if the setting was in space and on a black background with some stars. I did not search for a tutorial as I had a clear idea in my head of what I wanted done. As my company name was to be Hyperspace Games, I would attempt to re-create the classic motion from star wars of 'jumping into hyperspace'. This would be done using the tracking feature of the camera within adobe After Effects to move into stars and eventually arrive at a logo I aimed to create for Hyperspace Games on adobe Photoshop beforehand.

No comments:

Post a Comment